Another world / 10 regrets after the death / Bardo term


We have been living before and after this world.
People just forget the system and they think our birth is made by fortuity.


Please have a look this illustration.

photo by photolibrary
Black points are your repeated life term in the earth.
You had some past lives until now.
"A" are terms in your another world.It is longer than earth time.
This life system is seamless.

This world → Moment of death → Bardo term(49days) 
→ Another world term at least 50 years → reborn(This world)

All people want to reach the final goal.
But we can't remember the goal while we are in the world.
So,some people commit a crime.

You borrowed your body to your parents and all ancestors.
And your true figure is not your body,but a invisible spirit.
You own your body only during in the world.

What is the ultimate goal?
The goal is human's common.
Removing EGO from our heart = Final goal of reborn system
And we influence each other like this → Common awareness


Moment of death.
And we feel very short experience.(1-3 seconds)
Experience = What you did to other people / Feelings of other people by your behavior and words.

After that,Bardo movie time begin.
It takes about 49 days to decide your destination of level in another world.
Your destination is depends on your video.
The whole life video will be watched by your dead ancestors and relatives.
Then,you have to go to the level.
In another world,you can't do anything about training about life.
But you have to stay there at least 50 years.

All human beings always regret about own past life.
After death,our EGO is removed from spirits temporarily,
and people can think about their past life in calm point of view.
So,people's spirits want to reborn again.
They want to overcome own theme next life.

Today,I would like to share the details about regrets.
Many people have been repeated these regrets again and again.


1, There were no bad people for me.
All bad events and people were caused by me.
(Because this world is a mirror world. Reflection system is a perfection more than you think.)

2, I should not be worried about life.
All evens were gifts from the God.
Especially,bad events were my best trainings to update myself.

3, I should have thought about my consideration.
I had to be carefully because all thoughts were also recorded by whole life movie.

4, I should have had more kindness heart and mercy words.
Whole my behavior affect my long another world's situation.
I didn't know that.

5, I don't know what I wanted to protect.
Money and property? These were no mean.
What I can bring to another world is only my conscience level.

6, I didn't have to believe other people's words.
I should have thought many things by myself.

7, Life was too short.
I should have had more fun time.
And I should have had more thankful heart to my life.

8, I should not have to fight with others.
All members were my destiny by my whole past live's.
I felt angry but I had to apologize to them this time.

9, I should have done best to others with love.
What I had done = Level in the another world

10, I should have treated myself with love.
Junk foods,smoking,much alcohol...these ruined my health that was given by God.


Bardo time is not a special Tibet concept.
All people experience this after death.